Andy is the Special Projects Librarian within the IT Program, working with others in the delivery and management of digital library content and services, and assists in the research and development of new library technologies.
- Configures and maintains OneSearch and the ND Catalog, using the
Primo Discovery System.
- Member of the Primo Central Working Group.
- At this time, learing a lot about Primo.
Global Gateway Libraries
- Manages the implementation and ongoing support of the Koha ILS for Notre Dame's Global Gateway libraries in Rome, Jerusalem and London.
- Configures and maintains the Koha ILS, which is used for acquisitions, cataloging and circulation of library materials in the gateway libraries.
Andy earned his MSLIS (1989) from the University of Illinois (where his favorite classes were cataloging and reference) and BA Linguistics (1977), also from Illinois, with a particular interest in modern European languages.