Serving as a member of the leadership team for the Teaching, Research and User Services Program; oversees the library services for the Hesburgh Library and six (6) branch locations. Primary liaison to various programs and units throughout the Libraries involved in providing customer service and library services. Direct, coordinate, and influence planning efforts around areas such as statewide resource sharing; creation of local borrowing privileges; and other emerging trends in library services.
The User Services unit encompasses many aspects of library public services for the Notre Dame community, its visitors, and research partners.
- The circulation services assist users with the location and circulation of library materials in a multitude of formats (print, electronic, music, media and microtext).
- The Reserves team processes items for instructors, making course materials available to students in either physical or electronic format, in accordance with U.S. copyright law.
- Stacks management is responsible for maintaining the orderly condition of a collection that far surpasses the 3 million volumes Father Theodore Hesburgh envisioned back in 1960.
- Document Delivery service provides materials, that are held by the Hesburgh libraries, to current Notre Dame Faculty, staff and students to help them meet their research needs in a timely manner.
- Finally, but not lastly, the Interlibrary Loan Lending service provides Hesburgh Library materials to help other library institutions meet their constituents research needs.
Bachelor of Liberal Studies, Purdue University; Certificate in Paralegal Studies, Indiana University