- B.A., M.A., Ph.D. in Greek and Latin, The Ohio State University.
Current Research Interests
- Commentaries of Arnulf of Orléans
- Medieval Reception of Ovid's Metamorphoses
Works In Progress
- A critical edition of Arnulf of Orléans's grammatical and allegorical
commentary to Ovid's Metamorphoses.
- Descriptive Catalogue of the Greek Manuscripts of the University of Notre Dame.
Books and Monographs
Articles and Book Chapters
- "The Ovidian Allegorical Schoolbook: Arnulf of Orléans and John of Garland Take Over a Thirteenth-Century Manuscript," Pecia 20 (2017): 7-43.
- K.V. Manukyan, B.J. Guerin, E.J. Stech, A. Aprahamian, M. Wiescher, D.T. Gura, Z.D. Schultz, “Multiscale X-ray Fluorescence Mapping Complemented by Raman Spectroscopy for Pigment Analysis of a 15th-century Breton Manuscript,” Analytical Methods 8 (2016): 7696-7701.
- “Living with Ovid: The Founding of Arnulf of Orléans' Thebes,” in Manuscripts of the Latin Classics 800-1200, ed. Erik Kwakkel. 131-166. Leiden: Leiden University Press, 2015.
- “A Hitherto Unknown Book of Hours from the Amiénois: Notre Dame,Saint Mary’s College, Cushwa-Leighton Library, MS 3: or the Le Féron-Grisel Hours,” Manuscripta 56 (2012): 227-68.
- “From the Orléanais to Pistoia: the Survival of the Catena Commentary,” Manuscripta 54 (2010): 171-88.
Exhibitions & Installations
- Greek Paleography (Fall 2018)