Reporting to the Director, Michelle administers the Libraries’ human resources and payroll functions, including recruiting and hiring activities, preparing and managing employee records, and guiding managers and supervisors on University personnel policies and procedures.
- Faculty: Support Faculty Search and CAP committees.
- Faculty: Coordinate the reappointment and promotion process.
- Staff: – Work with supervisors to post and recruit for staff positions.
- Staff: Fill temporary and summer employment positions.
- Students: Point of contact for students interested in library employment; refers students to supervisors with open positions in their departments.
- Coordinate Ultra Time hourly payroll for the Libraries.
- Work with Payroll Services to resolve questions and concerns regarding hourly, semi-monthly, and bi-weekly payrolls.
- Ensure accurate pay for employees who are on FMLA leave or Worker's Compensation.
- Point of contact for Human Resources-related policy questions or issues.
- Work with Human Resources to ensure accurate documentation and tracking of FMLA issues.
- Work with Risk Management to ensure timely documentation of Worker's Comp related issues.