As Administrative Assistant in the Collections Strategy and Research Services Program, Trudie provides administrative, clerical, and technical support for librarians in both the Area Studies and Global Affairs and the Humanities and Area Studies Units, as well as the Interlibrary Loan Department. Trudie began working in the Hesburgh Libraries in the year 2000.
Collections Strategy and Subject Services Program
- Provides administrative and technical support for both the Area Studies and Global Affairs and the Humanities and Area Studies Units.
- Maintains several Google Groups within the Collections Strategy and Research Services Program.
- Serves as an administrator for LibGuides, and trains new subject librarians on using the program to create and maintain their subject guides and course pages.
- Provides computer support to both units and answers hardware and software questions, working with Library ITS to resolve computing and web site problems.
- Supports Interlibrary Loan by verifying copyright and Notre Dame's holdings against Interlibrary loan requests.