The Library Maintenance Technician provides a broad array of assistance for the facility, including:
- Evaluating and troubleshooting building repair situations that need attention. Fixing problems as required or notifying the Facilities Administrator about work order needs.
- Coordinating office moves for Library employees.
- Providing support for Library employees regarding furniture needs, repairs, and replacement.
- Providing support to the Mailroom operation, including backup and daily runs to an offsite storage facility.
- Being prepared to protect important Library materials in the event of potential damage from system malfunctions or environmental issues.