As the Executive Administrator for the Hesburgh Libraries, Kelly advises and supports the University Librarian and the Hesburgh Libraries’ senior leadership and also provides oversight of the Libraries’ strategic plan and assessment activities.
- Oversee the implementation and updating of the Libraries’ strategic
- Lead process to identify Libraries’ strategic initiatives for
each academic year.
- Monitor progress of strategic initiatives and
serve as a resource to facilitate success.
- Communicate progress on
strategic plan within the Libraries and to campus stakeholders.
- Coordinate assessment activities within the Libraries.
- Lead Libraries’ Assessment Team in developing measures to communicate the impact of the Libraries to stakeholders on campus and beyond, as well identifying measures needed internally to assist with decision making and planning.
- Manage strategic projects on behalf of the University Librarian.
- Facilitate official agendas, meetings, and discussions for the Hesburgh Libraries’ Cabinet (library leadership team).
- Coordinate Libraries’ special events involving University Senior Leadership.
- Represent the University Librarian and Associate University Librarians as needed.
- Build strategic partnerships on campus and beyond, on behalf of Library leadership.