LaRita is part of the Digital Library Technologies Unit focused on digital repository services including our Institutional Repository, CurateND, providing content management, access controls, discovery, security, and digital preservation of campus research data and unique library collections.
- Develop front end applications to enable searching across research data and library collections;
- Orchestrating user and automated workflows
- Develop systems to automate image and other format transmissions
- Develop Data collection Tools
- Develop applications and systems to manage metadata