As a Sr. Applications Development Technician, Justin provides development and support for many of the back end systems of the Library. He integrates disparate systems, builds software that enables many of the functions of the library and maintains ongoing production and development of custom software.
Application Development and Support
- Support the operation of the library ILS back end through process improvement, maintenance, automation, configuration and data management
- Support systems such as Koha, that provide auxiliary discovery and collection management services for remote study locations
- Provide desktop client support for the ILS system
- Develop and enhance reports against the collection data
- Provide triage support for networking related to various library service
- Develop and maintain data integration services for the primary library discovery system